Welcome to MyWalthamForest

Use your account to manage service requests and applicable accounts with us.

  INFO If you have received a letter about a Thames Water commission and wish to request a refund, please complete the refund form.

Before you begin

Register for My Account to manage your service requests. Request council services faster and easier and track the progress of your service requests. Registration is secure and will only take a couple of minutes.

Log in